Friday, May 11, 2007

Numbers Game

I am really crazy for the Dallas Cowboys, and the NFL Draft too.

As I have written not so long ago, I would spend the entire night listening to the webcast of the draft, and type the information of all draftees into a neatly-prepared Word file.

And since there are still more than three months to go before the start of the coming NFL season, I have no choice but to pay my attention to some of the more peculiar things in my team, the Cowboys.

That is, the jersey number of the newly drafted players.

Unless they have a player who is drafted high in the first round, teams will spend ages to finalise the players' numbers.

And that's exactly what had happened to the Cowboys, who had just released the updated jersey numbers of their players two days ago.

Which means that I had been checking their homepage for the past few weeks, trying in vain to find out what their updated jersey numbers are.

And now, the wait is finally over. So please indulge me for listing the jersey numbers of their draft class of 2007:

93 DE Anthony Spencer
79 OL James Marten
86 WR Isaiah Stanback
68 OL Doug Free
6 PK Nick Folk
34 RB Deon Anderson
40 CB Courtney Brown
38 CB Alan Ball

Now there is one more happy man in the world.

No comments: